Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Don't You Hate It When..

..You're in a hurry to get your shoes off, and you yank your laces the wrong way, creating a knot rather than undoing it? And then you have to fuss around trying to undo that, meaning your shoes are on for even longer? And because you bite your nails you have to get in there with your teeth to get it undone?

Vanishing Point. Tackling the big issues since 2008.

5 comments:

Pedro said...

heady days mate....heady days.

Nathan said...

I just don't tie or untie my shoelaces between wears. Saves about 5 minutes a day, and this emotional turmoil...

Anonymous said...

Just be thankful you can still reach your shoelaces with your teeth.
Must be pilates.
Or do you pull the shoes off first?

Ben McLaughlin said...

Nathan, that's you gen y cats all over.

Gary, the shoes are on when in my teeth. For somebody pretty crap in most things physical, I'm very flexible. If I'm limbered up a bit I can still put both feet behind my head. It's a gift, what can I say.

Laetitia :-) said...

It's worse when you do that knot thing on the drawstring of your pants when you're in a desperate hurry to go to the loo! I defy you to be limber enough to reach your own pants drawstring with your teeth. :-)