Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unabomber Diaries, Day IV

It's raining outside. My dancing around the campfire last night seems to have worked. Though, note to self: dancing around fire on a full stomach of tinned soup may cause a stitch. I sit here alone and ponder what the masses are doing. Probably flippantly using excessive paragraph breaks is my guess. Paragraph breaks are for the weak. It is only I, the Sentinel, the One Keeper Of The Gate who sees this. I alone can type without having to hit return. Like the weak. In other news, I've been crocheting a lovely sun hat, which seems to be turning out pretty well. Love and kisses, your BFF, Unabomber.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

OK, now you're starting to freak me out.