Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Book Review Wednesday by Crazyjedidiah

Tahn
By L.A. Kelly
Review by Crazyjedidiah

Trained as a mercenary in his youth, Tahn Dorn becomes trapped in the middle of a looming conflict between two noble families. He must choose between the orders of his master and his own conscience. Tahn's latest orders are to kidnap Lady Netta of the House of Trillet, He realises that following his conscience won't be easy especially when he has his young students to look after as well. Both Tahn and Lady Netta are surprised by the events that unfold and change both their lives forever. Tahn struggles to understand Netta's God while he is filled with doubts, and Netta can't understand why he is willing to risk his life for a such a motley bunch of little children.

This is an enjoyable Christian Historical Fiction book, although it is not set in a specific place. When I first read it I thought it was going to be a fantasy set in another world so it annoyed me a bit in some places but once I got that it was set in the real world in my head I could accept what was happening more. I would recommend reading this 'gripping tale of courage, faith, forgiveness and unconditional love'.

Thanks for the review! Check out Crazyjedidiah's
Gibberish.

No comments: