Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Riddip

Every now and again I have dreams about meeting you blogging people. I had one last night, and it was semi-pleasant, semi-stressful. The fun part was that some big party was organised, and I was meeting lots of you face to face for the first time.

The stressful part was that I turned up in a spandex sort of frog suit thing, without the head. So basically a tight-fitting green leotard. Whereas you were all dressed much more sensibly.

So. Really nice to meet you all, but I felt pretty self conscious sitting there in all my green glory. I hope you managed to avert your eyes as much as possible.

4 comments:

Crazyjedidiah said...

We should have a fancy dress meet up then you could dress up as a frog without being embarassed.

Anonymous said...

I was the one in the pink leotard, with my magic wand. Saw you there, loved the green legs.

Ben McLaughlin said...

CJ- good call

Rhonda- Ahh, I knew I remembered that fairy from somewhere..

Joanna said...

That is truly hilarious, Ben. You need to stop eating cheese before bedtime, I think!