Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Do you wear a watch? 2. How many piercings have you had 3. Something you're working on 4. A movie that makes you laugh 5. A movie that makes you cry
1. Yes2. 2 - my ears3. getting a job I have an interview on friday so i'm one step closer.4. Little Miss Sunshine, The castle, The Dish5. Quite a few do, Looking for Alibrandi, Fiddler on the Roof
1. No. Once I was a teacher I realized a worked in a place in which every room had a large clock. Why wear a watch?2. One in each ear.3. Patience! Not going well at present...4. "Brother, where art thou?" - can't think of anything else. But when I was 7, I laughed so hard at "The gods must be crazy" I thought I would die.5. "Man on Fire".
1. yes2. 23. new board designs4. the nutty professor (original)5. The elephant man
1. no way jose2. just my ears. but if i were to ever be rebellious it'd be my bellybutton.3. my book!4. death at a funeral!!5. fiddler on the roof, especially when the second daughter moves so far away and says goodbye to her daddy
1. Do you wear a watch? - Normally.2. How many piercings have you had - zip, nadda, 0.3. Something you're working on - TESOL course, Dip of Accounting...4. A movie that makes you laugh - assorted Aus comedies.5. A movie that makes you cry - The Joy Luck Club (never have I had to use so many tissues).
1. yes2. none3. my vegetable garden4. The Castle5. Love Actually
1. Nope, I constantly check my phone for the time2. Two, one per ear.3. Finishing some hazlenut gelato.4. Juno, Little Miss Sunshine5. Juno, Little Miss Sunshine
1. I stopped for a while, but with my new job, I need to know what time it is at all times. So many meetings! Plus training it's really important. And universities don't have clocks like schools do. I don't wear it on the weekend though.2. Just my ears. My mother said that getting your ears pierced was slutty, so I finally did when I was 22! No regrets.3. A mentoring manual and training program.4. 10 things I hate about you5. Two spring immediately to mind: Schindler's List. Oranges and Sunshine. Saw O&S recently - bawled through most of the movie.
1. No.2. Just simple ear piercings.3. A striped knitted jumper for my newborn friend Theodore.4. "The Gods Must Be Crazy".5. "Fiddler on the Roof".
I answered the quiz before looking at any of the other answers... can't believe that both The Gods Must Be Crazy and Fiddler on the Roof have gotten mentions. You guys are a kindred bunch.
1. Yes. 2. None.3. Finding a new car that doesn't look like a bus.4. Weekend at Bernies. I feel embarrassed admitting it.5. Apollo 13. The bit where they make it back safely gets me every time.
1. no2. none3. tidying up my house4. Diary of a wimpy kid 2 made me laugh -which surprised me. 5. Chariots of Fire, Up, Toy Story 3.
1. no. I'd like to2. none3. quitting nail biting for the billionth time4. Meet The Parents- espesh the water volleyball sequence.5. Secrets and Lies
Cj- Will be praying that things go well on Friday, that's exciting.Deb- Oh man, The God Must Be Crazy is gold. I watched it again recently and still laughed hard. I love when old mate is trying to open the gate and his jeep keeps rolling away.Pedro- I didn't know you had two piercings. Must have been in your new wave days.Kim- that's a beautiful scene where Tevye is saying goodbye to his daughter at that train station in the middle of nowhere. Aw.Laetitia- Never seen Joy Luck Club, I'll have to have a lookAl- I'm working on mine too. You'll have to put some photos up.Belle- I guess most people nowdays look at their phone for the time. I miss watches though. Surely they were more practical than fishing about for yr phone all the time.George- who knew getting a couple of earrings could imply such negative connotations! Dawn- I'm loving that Fiddler on the Roof and Gods Must Be Crazy are getting such a good workout here! Our gneration knows where it's at.Karen- I say embrace the Bernie love. Those crappy 80's comedies are great for what they are- simple enjoyment.Ruth- I should watch Chariots again, I haven't seen it for yonks.
Yes!! The gate!!! That is my favourite scene.
Yes, Ben, it is a beautiful scene -- and particularly tear-jerking when you're on the other side of the world from your dad!! (Just think if it were one of the little vowels :( )
Post a Comment