Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Three words that describe your weekend2. I don't really get the appeal of..3. I like people who like..4. What's on your mind at the moment?5. You have one month to travel. Where would you go?
Wow, I'm the first in this morning?1. Long, cool and boys.2. Science fiction.3. To tell me a bit about themselves, yet are curious about me too.4. My husband's 40th birthday party on Saturday.5. No budget restraints? I'd love to go to Europe and the UK.
1. family. food. friends.2. death metal.3. Nick Drake.4. an organised, disciplined week.5. Europe. All of it.
Hi ben and all, thanks for replying to us. I can't wait to come home but still have Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and San Francisco to go. 1. Three words: Reno, Lake Tahoe and Virginia City. 2. After a weekend surrounded by, kept awake by, and woken up by, I dont get the appeal of really loud motorbikes!!!3. I like people who like ferrets (but if you don't, that's ok too)4. How many days until I get home! (7)5. South Africa: it's my birth country
1. Sneeze, blow, cough.2. Extreme sports.3. Talking.4. My cold. When it will go and how long I can keep 3 kids entertained on school holidays while stopping to blow my nose every two minutes.5. Ecuador.
1. absolutely. flat. out.2. rugby league3. food4. Finding work...5. Snow and surf...anywhere
1. fringey, damp, finished2. candlelight3. the princess bride4. how can i get more people to come to my halloween party??5. let's start in egypt ... mosey along through turkey ... lounge in the greek isles for a bit ... touch of croatia, sardinia, corsica, around to barcelona, a bit more spain and fly out of, say, lisbon? with maybe an extended layover in london on the way out ... :)
1. wet, cleaning, church.2. rugby league.3. reading and talking about what they have read.4. Finding a job.5. The British Isles.
1. Tired, sleep, survival.2. Football. Sorry.3. Craft.4. Why is my health so bad?5. Europe.
1. sun, beach, friends2. computer games3. the outdoors.4. work (sigh)5. USA!
1. wet, exhausting, satisfying.2. camping3. reading4. all the things I need to do today5. it's not where I'd go, but who'd I go with - AB and our kids - the where after that would store little importance to me.
1. ballet, ballet, ballet. We went to Rockhampton to see my niece and nephew perform.2. Waltz tap dancing. I know it's really hard to do and everything, it's just not that great to watch. So why do it?3. me.4. Honestly, TWIST conference. How can I get more people to come? And exercise. I really want to go off by myself somewhere and think about something else. Might try to arrange that right now. 5. I think I'd like to see the US now before it's no longer a superpower. But I'd settle for Europe or Africa or the UK. Or anywhere.
1. Frustrating, challenging, hopeful.2. Computer games3. A wide range of unusual hobbies4. Bonsai5. Around the UK. The more countryish areas rather than cities.
1. Farewell two children....(gone to grandparents for the next couple of weeks)2. Twilight.3. Me. And people who like to think about stuff.4. New car. New baby. How I can make my low carb diet more interesting.5. The UK, especially Northern Ireland (where my husband's family is from) and driving around the UK coastline. Or on a budget, up and down the east coast of Australia.
1. Day. Of. Rest. (for once... we needed our Sunday soooooooooo badly this week!!)2. Motercycles.3. Books.4. Job for husband in Sydney at a boys' school? moving? when? how?5. England. Every. Time. Well, except that when I have a month to travel usually I go back to my family in the USA, which is wonderful as well.
1. Three words that describe your weekend - I was going to say hospital; adhesives; tired. (I was in the Acute Cardio Care Unit of Epworth Hospital, Richmond until Sunday afternoon, at which point I was moved to another ward. Back home now.) But then I realised that that was the previous weekend (the days of the week are all a blur). OK.Melbourne; Queensland; relief(Got back home on Saturday night.)2. I don't really get the appeal of..AFL (Hello Victoria, other things do actually happen in the world during the week leading up to the AFL grand final. I'm still getting over 'which player is in doubt' bulletins being given a higher rating on the news telecast than half a dozen house fires in 24 hours.)3. I like people who like..stuff I like.4. What's on your mind at the moment? Muscles pulled horribly by stitches.5. You have one month to travel. Where would you go? NZ (God willing, in the summer holidays this year.)
Tardy, tardy!Wendy- I hope the part went well, and that your husby hand a great time.Al- I can understand why people wouldn't like death metal. Totally. But as someone who loves it very much, I wish I could describe all the factors of why I do love it.George- So you'd be home now? I hope it's been a fantastic holiday, and that it's not too hard to get back in to the swing of things post break.BDeb- it's sneeze blow cough at our place too. Not fun. I hope you are feeling better now.Pedro- I'm sure after your weekend grandfinal party you'll have a brand new attitude about footy?Kim- How can a person not like candlelight? I'll grant you the flickeriness gets annoying when you're trying to read, but come on, think of the abience!Cj- I like when people talk about what their reading as well. It gives you a bit more insight into what the person is interested in.Helen- I'm sorry to hear that your health has not been very good. I hope that things improve on that front.Maso- We had the same computer games answer. I concur.Ruth- that's an interesting attitude to travelling. Says a lot about how much you like being with your fam that you'd be just as happy holidaying at Penrith as holidaying in Hawaii:) Simone- I like your honesty in question 3. We all probably feel that way. Yep, anywhere would be good.Karen- I think sadly low carb is essentially in and of itself uninteresting. It's part of The Fall.Dawn- wow, moving back to Sydney? Aww it'll be sad to farewell the Southern Highlands..Laetitia- I'm really pleased to hear that the op went well and that you're doing okay. That's great news.
Yes I am back thanks!! (smothers a yawn) and glad of it. There's no place like home!!!
Post a Comment