Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, November 7, 2011

3 More Sleeps

Very, very early this Thursday morning I head off on a solo trip down to Tassie to spend a few days with my brother, somewhere in the foothills of Mt Wellington. He said there's still snow at his place, so I better pack the thermals. I'll be back early next week.

The plan is apparently to wander off on An Adventure into the mountains and camp out. Never been to Tassie. Never seen snow. Never flown alone. Rare chance to catch up with my bro. I'm very excited. Ben vs. Wild, y'all!

4 comments:

Alistair Bain said...

well. If you have a spare 30 minutes.....

Ben McLaughlin said...

I was actually thinking that. I'll email you.

Alistair Bain said...

Look forward to it.

Beth said...

Enjoy the snow!! That's are season coming up here...a little colder each day!