Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1.Last time you watched an episode of The Simpsons2.What's worrying you at the moment?3.What's calming you at the moment?4.Have you ever sold anything on ebay?5.What's for lunch today?
1. A long time ago.2. Getting a register styled for work.3. Video games.4. Yep - a second copy of guitar hero (I just wanted the guitar).5. It was cornflakes with banana and honey.
Sounds like someone got a case of the elevenses..
Don't come the raw prawn with me.I know well your penchant for eating your lunch before most people have finished their breakfast.You've had your lunch before 11:30, and it was corn flakes?Elevenses.
1. A couple of weeks ago I watch about 10 minutes worth when flicking channels. We watched it often B.C. (before children) but haven't watch more than a few episodes since. We still quote it quite often.2. My failings as a parent!3. Cups of tea. Many cups of tea.4. Sure. Lots of baby stuff, leftover colour-bond from building our shed and even the tracks for slide doors. But I've bought more than I've sold.5. 2 minute noodles. Again.
I had toast for breakfast (and that was at 7:30 or so).
1. 1990. I grew up.2. The amount of stuff I need to do in the next 2 weeks. I feel overwhelmed actually.3. eating nice seasonal produce from Tasmania.4. no.5. not sure yet. Probably a toastie.
1. I don't know that I've ever seen a full episode, and I can't remember the last time I saw a chunk. A (long) while ago.2. Beach mission. Aaaargh.3. Sleep. Aaaah!4. I haven't, though I've used Gumtree. Ebay scares me. I *always* have an intense moment of terror after purchasing something that it will never arrive and I've just thrown money away. It's not good for my health.5. You had a lunch question last week too! Hungry, perchance? I'm going to have leftover lentil loaf, which is as tasty as it is alliterative.
5. I had leftover mushroom and beef pie instead. Just so you know.
1. a month ago maybe2. lack of a job and all that entails3. hanging out with my gorgeous niece4. no5. pancakes, bread roll and a nectarine.
1. never a complete one i don't think ... and don't plan to!2. job stuff3. the thought of going to the beach ... and reading fantasy4. nope5. already ate cold pizza at 10:30 ... still full ...
1. Can't recall if I have ever watched a full ep2. Christmas.....as usual3. My boy4. HEAPS5. Grilled chicken with Swiss cheese and a coffee
1. Not sure I ever have.2. My to-do list (why am I wasting time here?)3. Soon to be coffee time!4. Nope.5. Promite sandwich, a tub of yoghurt and a banana.
1. Last year? Maybe? It's been a while.2. Money. Work. Health. Family. 3. SCUBA, chasing the ferrets, swimming (I just did an ocean swim yesterday around Cockatoo island!) and bible4. Nope - but I've bought stuff.5. Sushi - mmmm
1. Many years....probably more towards it's beginning.2. As always, money, and making ends meet.3. The upcoming holiday.4. Yes, for many years now. I'd say well over a thousand items.5. Elk bologna and macaroni and cheese.
Beth, what on earth is elk bologna??? Is it made of ELK???
1. Not sure. Pre-kids, I think. My husband thinks it's funnier than I do.2. Feeding the baby. Again.3. Knowing that we will get through the feeding issues eventually. And blogging.4. Nope. But I do buy there occasionally.5. Hmm...I think I had a chicken roll, a peach and a piece of flourless chocolate cake.
1. Probably about 14 years ago?2. another caesarian3. God's word.4. no5. leftovers from dinner last night.
1. A long time ago, in a galaxy far away2. Money3. Isaiah and gardening4. E sold a pram, but I haven't. I'm going to get into it though.5. Cheese, tomato, carrot and lettuce sandwich. Same as yesterday. Sigh.
1.Last time you watched an episode of The Simpsons - I don't remember - sometime when I was visiting my parents - Dad's a fan.2.What's worrying you at the moment? - Getting some things done and uploaded before my vouchers expire next week.3.What's calming you at the moment? - It will be to get started on said projects.4.Have you ever sold anything on ebay? - No, but I have some good stories about family doing so.5.What's for lunch today? - Left over Beijing Black Bean and Raw Chocolate Pie (actually the pie will be more arvo tea because the BBB serving was so large).
Hi Deb...yes, made with Elk. It's typically called ring bologna, made with pork. It's a smoked sausage. I'm from a hunting family, so then we have it made with either Elk venison or Deer. It's actually very good.
Deb- Yeah, I still have a lot of Simpsons quotes in my head. I really loved it during high school, but after that got sick of it being on repeatedly, so kind of stopped watching altogether. Al- hope you can get on top of things and get done all you need to do.Belle- Nothing like an alliterative lunch to warm one's cockles. Maybe the food questions are because I run out of questions to ask..Cj- praying about the job situationKim- I think I like cold pizza even more than hot pizza. Particularly in the morning.Pedro- I should get some notes from you about selling on ebay. I'd forgotten you'd done so much.Wendy- wasting time? I'll try not to be offended.George- I'm stressing about the same thingsBeth- I'm with Deb: Elk?! Very impressed that you come from a family of hunters. Who hunted this particular elk?Karen- I hope the feeding situation improves and that things will start to get easier.Ruth- I can imagine why that would be worrying. Will pray that all goes smoothly.Laetitia- what's raw chocolate pie? Is the oven broken?
Ben - "Raw Chocolate Pie" is a sweet, no top crust 'pie' (think USA definition of 'pie'). We might call it a tart or a flan but the shop calls it 'pie'.As the name suggests, it's 'raw' (I think the base is possibly 'blind baked' - it's not regular pastry, more of a rice-based 'biscuit'). I'm told that the filling uses a particular type of chocolate powder and avocado. There's also some other flavour (that I've yet to identify) in there that reminds me of other sweet treats, like rum balls but not quite.Not everyone likes it but I find it intriguing. Once I find out what the 'other flavour' is though, I might go back to their regular cakes (which are cheaper).
Post a Comment