Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, April 20, 2012

One Blog To Blog Them All

A very kind reader nominated me for this Best Australian Blogs 2012 Competition , held by the Sydney Writer's Centre.

There's this "Vote For Me" sort of button thing that you can get and put on your blog, but I don't think I can bring myself to do that... it's a little bit too "hands up who likes me?"-ish.

I will however put this link, and say if you want to vote for Vanishing Point, you are rather swell, but please don't feel obligated, arm-twisted or pressured. I'll never know whether you did or not. That tiny surveillance camera you just now noticed beside your computer monitor is nothing, a mere mirage, and I had absolutely nothing to do with it.

No comments: