1. Yesterday in a nutshell 2. What helps you to feel on top of things? 3. How many fingers do you type with? 4. I wish I had the guts to.. 5. What music would suit your current mood?
1. busy...2. Setting little goals and achieving them3. 4 sometimes 54. push myself in bigger surf5. What goes with a foggy, lurgy riddled head?!?! I don't know...silence is going well right now
1. Downtime.2. Clean kitchen bench.3. All of them. Thanks to Year 9 secretarial studies which I thought would be an archaic waste of time and which turned out to teach me one of the most valuable skills I learnt in highschool.4. I don't lack guts. I just lack desire.5. Silence. Sorry, the three-year old woke repeatedly in the night due to a temp. and all I want is peace and quiet.
1. Frantic2. A good sleep3. 2 fingers and 1 thumb.4. ... call it when I see it.5. Nirvana.
1. Church and a visitor.2. Getting in and doing things rather that procrastinating.3. 104. Go up and talk to someone that I don't know.5. Not sure I'm a bit tired but i feel like doing something so whatever would suit that mood. But it's the kind of mood where I feel like music and start listening to but then get sick of it really quickly.
1. Matthew 22:1-22 and Psalm 132. Actually doing stuff and not fretting.3. Ten, the only thing I learned at High School I still use.4. Speak personally to more people about Jesus.5. I'm currently listening to Leonard, the Lonely Astronaut, so I guess that's it.
1. Church, movies, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, viola.2. Vacuuming the floor.3. 8. 3 middle digits on LH, All of RH.4. Make a decision that needs to be made.5. Bruce Springsteen
1. Blind date done and dusted.2. A cup of tea, writing lists, unsolicited compliments.3. 104. Go break up that engagement.5. Kind of angry, frustrated, going off to start a revolution ... more upbeat than down, but with an undercurrent of pent-up rage.
1. Downtime2. Nothing on the schedule so I can get to my to-do list3. Ten.4. Be more of an evangelist5. I'm headed to bed, so something calmly classical would be nice.
1. Bit angsty and stressed2. Being up and dressed and out and about before the sun is up3. Mostly my two pointers, with the odd tall man now and then if I'm feeling fancy and secretarial.4. Telephone people5. The Band
1. Swimming at beach, reading a good book, having an afternoon nap. Quite restful and relaxing really.2. Crossing things off the things to do list. And the clean kitchen bench thing. It's a bit out of control at the moment so I am not feeling at all on top of things.3. Five or six?4. Tell some of those first year students that they need to smarten themselves up pretty quickly. I'm trying. But I'm just a bit too nice.5. We spent the five days of our holiday listening to Pearl Jam classics (Riot Act, Ten, Vitality etc). Could listen to more of that quite easily.
1. Hmmm... Sunday? Lovely social but sick again in evening.2. Being organized. A quick tidy.3. Ten. Thanks to a silly but effective typing course when I was about 10.4. start exercising in earnest. Well, need more than guts. Need time.5. Elgar. I think that is the influence of some Anzac Day programs.
Post a Comment