Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Revenge Of The Clay People

Often I see these three girls get on the train in the arvo. At least I think they're girls. They are identically uniformed, and have apparently come from some sort of beauty school or something, and are so heavily made up, and caked, and perfumed, and powdered,and painted that it is hard to be sure as to whether there are actual human beings existing somewhere deep underneath all those layers of goop, and dust and muck.

My guess is that they spend their days in lectures and tutorials about beauty kinda stuff, and then just get let off the chain to practice on each other, pasting big wads of skin-toned clay onto each other, attaching massive black sky-scraping false eyelashes, making themselves basically all look the same as each other.

I'm not sure if it's the hairspray and nail polish fumes going to my head, but I get off the train feeling rather ill.

No comments: