Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. How long do you suppose this weekly quiz can go on for?2. Something you don't miss about adolescence3. Something you do4. Your ultimate TV comedy5. Your ultimate TV drama
1. Until the parousia.2. the need to prove myself.3. the lack of financial worries.4. I don't really watch comedies. Friends was huge at the time.5. This Life was awesome, at the time.
1. FOREVER!2. Living at home.3. I'm glad I read Alistair's response first, because I didn't realise this related to the previous question! That does narrow it down. Erm... Structured school days.4. Arrested Development or IT Crowd.5. Brothers and Sisters.
1. Ask Kevin.2. The bullying at school.3. The friends.4. My Family.5. Spooks was good, although the last couple of seasons were not as good.
1. hopefully forever2. being broke and ignorant3. The opportunity to get in the ocean4. Hmmm, prob'ly King of Queens5. LOVING Game of thrones or Parenthood
1. As long as you can keep coming up with questions? Or until Jesus returns if that happens first...2. Bad skin3. I really only had to be responsible for myself in those days. Being responsible for lots of kids can be quite wearing sometimes....4. The Office (the Ricky Gervais version), or the IT Crowd5. Mad Men.
1. Forever. What would Monday be without the quiz?2. Extreme social blunders.3. Nope. Nothing. Not my favourite phase.4. M*A*S*H sets the bar very high. I like it because of the enormous pathos that's mixed in with the humour.5. Oh no! You can't ask me to choose between NCIS and West Wing.
1.depends on your attention span?2.the self consciousness3.not having to be "the adult" ie I miss the hussy fits...4. MASH, Seinfeld, The Middle, The Office...I could go on and on...5. I used to like House and NCIS..but they've become a bit blah...
1. Sometimes the motivation/inspiration are pretty low, gotta say. Some barrell scraping goes on.2.Pimples3.The crazy adventures4.Used to be Seinfeld, though I've gone a bit cold in recent years. Maybe UK The Office, or Arrested Development.5.Hard.. i don't watch many dramas. I like Offspring a fair bit, and reckon I'd like MadMen a lot if I watched more..
Oops..not only did it go twice, I think I meant hissy fits...embarrassing....
1. How long do you suppose this weekly quiz can go on for? - until you call it quits and tell us that we have to think of questions or its not happening - if we think of the questions then there will still be a quiz, just not this quiz.2. Something you don't miss about adolescence - lack of money; feeling like an 'ugly' duckling (not the face, just all the other parts)3. Something you do - school holidays (I get jealous of Ian's 'breaks' even though I see the pre-break 3 week hair-puling)4. Your ultimate TV comedy - erm, Spicks and Specks would have to rate pretty high.5. Your ultimate TV drama - erm, British crime shows, Monarch of the Glen, Dr Who ...sensing a pattern?
1. It doesn't have to ever stop does it Ben?2. high school3. no financial responsibility4. The Office (US) or Big Bang Theory..5. ??? I like NCIS, most of the time, I don't think it's the ultimate.... but I do look forward to watching it when it's on, if I'm home, the kids are in bed asleep etc
1. Ad infinitum!2. Skin issues3. Specific friends4. Big Bang Theory5. House
Sorry, late on this one.Al- Sadly my need to prove myself lasted a fair bit longer than adolescence..Belle- Just rewatched the final Arrested Development the other day. So great. I hear they're making new episodes and a movie!Crazyjed- I liked that in school you saw your friends at least 5 days of the week. No wonder those friendships often became so tight.Pedro- I still haven't seen Game of Thrones, but from the clips I've seen it looks right up my alley..Karen- The Office and Mad Men are very good choicesDeb- I have always had this huge prejudice against MASH. I just can't watch it. I think it stems from being a kid, wanting to watch something fun on tele after doing my homework, and I'd turn on the box hopefully, only to be met with that dreary theme song.One for a wish- That's dissappointing, I was rather intrigued about what a hussy fit might involve.Ruth- Big Bang Theory has grown on me. Slowly becoming a casual fan. It was great seeing you guys on Saturday!Laetitia- ha ha, I love your highly practical answer to the 1st question.Kim- Specific friends is a good one. The friendship distinctions to tend to become a bit vaguer as your circles widen. I do like those old days of having a 'best' friend.
Post a Comment