1. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I'd decided..2. Your earliest memory of swimming3. Something you're learning to appreciate4. Something you're prone to waffle on about5. Are you much of a dancer?
1. to marry my first girlfriend.2. being barked at by a big Dutch man in a suburban pool week after week and learning nothing except fear.3. rest.4. the demise of the Carlton Blues.5. I like to think that Peter Garrett is the apotheosis of dance art and that I dance just like him.
1. Do a different course when I finished school - like if I had started on the library root then.2. Mum teaching me to swim in the college school and school swimming lessons which almost inevirably led to an ear infection. And long wet hair dripping down my back.3. Life4. Television programs that I like.5. I have no co ordination, so no.
1. Not to go motorcycle racing...2. Age 5, year 0ne, losing grip on the wall and sinking to the bottom. David Fitzsimon pulling me up by my hair.3. Life is short and not meant to waste. 4. Surfboards5. OOOh yeah. The bag gets torn.
1. to take a different Uni course2. Learning to swim quick when my floaties burst3. Mobile phones - I put off having one until two years ago and I'm still not a big fan but I can see their usefulness4. Birth order traits5. No. I'm just embarrassing.
1. To turn down the job where I ended up meeting my husband.2. Crying my eyes out in the pool at Year 1 swimming lessons. I was absolutely terrified of the water.3. Sleep4. Can't think of an answer right now. But I'm sure that's not because I don't waffle on...5. No. The only moves I make these days are in toddler music and movement classes.
1. To choose a different university to study at.2. Slimy concrete floors in the swimming room change room that our school used. That memory haunts me to this day and I struggle to go barefoot on any hard wet surface.3. Seasons and the changes that go with them in different places.4. Um, a favourite book I've recently read.5. Nope. Although I don't mind a good bush dance, but it's been a long time...
1. mmmmeh2. I think it was swimming lessons at the Y in MA...C....... :) (well, it was close!)3. mushrooms4. English grammar5. heck yes!
1. If I hadn't run away from home at 142. Very young- 2 or 3? Loved it. 3. Cats. I'm a dog person4. Everyone knows the answer to that (it begins with f)5. Nope!
1. Not to move down to Sydney in 2000. Life would have gone completely differently. Not in a good way.2. Swimming in a river on Groote Eylandt, with Aboriginal kids doing backflips off the bank into the water.3.Dogs. I'm a cat person4. It changes every couple of months. A couple months back it would have been bonsai. Now it's the genius of George Herriman. Go on, ask me about it, I dare you.5. I love dancing, I just don't get the chance to do it. My career hilight was winning a big tele in a dance off at a work Christmas party. Heady days.
Who is George Herriman? :o)I'm actually just as keen to hear Deb waffle on about birth order traits...
Oh, Belle! Kindness is being prepared to listen to someone waffle about a pet topic. Maybe I should do a blog post about it sometime on my blog! I shall add it to my list.
1. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I'd decided..Not to go to college.2. Your earliest memory of swimmingIn a lake.3. Something you're learning to appreciateCountry Music.4. Something you're prone to waffle on aboutJesus.5. Are you much of a dancer?Only when no one is watching.
1. not to marry my husband, and I dread the thought!!2. Swimming lessons at our local outdoor swimming pool with the lifeguards, one of whom was my aunt. Yes, I was a privileged student and allowed to go back into the thrilling lifeguards only space where they kept the candy.3. Cricket. It's been ten years since I started my appreciation journey....4. Homeschooling. Pros and Cons.5. Most comfortably in private.
1. To finish my honours project instead of quitting halfway to get a job2. In a pool with a kickboard.3. Colin Buchanan4. Whatever I'm worrying about at the time (I'm an external processor!)5. I LOVE to dance, but I'm afraid I don't look very good doing it :)
Post a Comment