Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. I really ought to get on to..2. I'm hanging out for..3. Looking back on the first half of the this year, it's been..4. How did I ever get by without..5. I think I'm slowly getting better at..
1. my uni work especially considering I have assignments due the next two week and have a lot of family gatherings happening.2. Family gatherings.3. Disappointing - still have not been able to find a job and only just passing uni.4. the internet.5. Putting in the effort for uni.
1. Getting a rig for my family2. My next run to the snow3. FAST!!!4. Claire5. prioritising...
1. memorizing lines for tonight ... and using up those photo book coupons before they expire tomorrow!2. do you mean holding out for? a hero?3. pretty ridiculously awesome4. a moleskine5. not telling everybody everything that's happening in my life
1. too many things.2. summer.3. very busy.4. the internet.5. getting off the internet.
1. applying for a passport...have I said that before? Think I have. Still procrastinating.2. October's announcement of whether we will have a new minister next year.3. A learning curve in my mothering.4. Email.5. Not much. Wish I was getting better at a lot of things and fast!
1. Knowing God (the J.I.Packer version). Reading it for book group this term. Sadly, I don't think I can leave this one till the last minute.2. School holidays. We've got a week booked at the beach...3. Fast. Wishing things felt slower so I could enjoy my last time going through the baby stage.4. Definitely the internet. 5. Stopping myself before I shout at the kids...still such a long way to go though :(
1. I really ought to get onto answering this quiz2.going to Thailand in September!3. Hectic and looking up4.my iPhone 5. Worrying. So much worrying.
1. returning those three overdue library books. I'm in hiding from the local library.2. visits from my family in the USA... and then my next visit home, probably a year from now.3. a bit of a blur... moving, settling, followed by about 3 1/2 months of morning/allday sickness. Hopefully the second half of the year will be a bit more stable!4. My laptop (and, to be realistic, that includes the internet.)5. saying "no" to things I should have always just said "no" to...
1.. I really ought to get on to..Reading - I keep buying books that I don't read.2. I'm hanging out for..Going back to Montana to visit friends in Sept.3. Looking back on the first half of the this year, it's been..Very fast. 4. How did I ever get by without..God.5. I think I'm slowly getting better at..Relaxing-letting go of guilt and the pressure I put on myself.
1.Clearing the veggie patches so I can plant stuff for spring. the clock's ticking..2. Our family south coast holiday in a week's time!!!!3.Harder than I expected4.My Wacom tablet for drawing5. making my own decisions without fretting so much about what people will think of me.
Post a Comment