Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. I can't believe people fall for..2. What decade of music gets the most airplay in your collection?3. I'm looking forward to a time when..4. I wish it was socially acceptable to..5. I wish it wasn't socially acceptable to..
1. Mass validation of the absurd discrimination of homosexuality...2. 80's a lot and some 70's...3. People will see fit to live and let live. (yeah right, like that'll ever happen!)4. Blatantly abuse people smoking near any eating establishment5. smoke near ANYONE ELSE...
1. Oh dear, I can't think of anything! Perhaps this is because I'm embarassingly gullible...2. Depends on my mood! 60s for something upbeeat, 90s for something more grungey, 00s for folky Australian favourites... and if I can't decide, all of the above, on shuffle.3. Equality is a reality for all.4 and 5. Now that I've read Pedro's, I can't think of anything else! I tried to get worked up about people not cleaning up after their dogs, but can't get myself to be quite as angry as I do about people smoking around non-smokers, especially in apartment blocks, where you can't just leave to avoid breathing it in. I wish I could make citizen's arrests on people who smoke where they're not allowed to, like kids' playgrounds and hospitals. Grrr.
1. I really can't think of anything2. probably 00's but I mostly listen to Christian music.3. I have a job.4. To be unemployed without being looked down on by certain elements in society.5. I promise I thought of this before seeing anyone elses. Smoking - Funny story - my friend was in a cafe courtyard and someone lit up so her two year old started loudly singing Happy Birthday To You.
1. "It's a quick, 2 minute walk."2. No clue actually ... maybe 2000s? Or 60s?3. I can swim in the Atlantic again.4. Make phone calls on the bus in the morning. When your family is 14-16 hours off, it's hard to find times that work.5. Gosh, I think I'm going to jump on this smoking bandwagon too. It really is disgusting.
1. the glamour of wealth and stardom.2. 70s and 80s Irish and Scottish folk. Yeah.3. there are no more tears...4. pillage things left on the side of the road. Oh believe me, I do it! Just in disguise and not making eye contact.5. totally disregard people very close to you. Having grown up in a small town community, I want to make eye contact and share a small smile on the lift or walk past someone on the sidewalk and nod my head in acknowledgement that a HUMAN just walked past... but there are lots of situations where that isn't socially acceptable. Unless you have little kids. Whew. Lots of little satisfactory exchanges can be had by me when my two year old grins cheerfully at people in lifts and says cute nothings.
1. Reports on dodgy current affairs shows.2. 2000s kids' music. I don't get much say in the CD play these days.3. No idea. Pretty happy with right now actually.4. Put your elbows on the table now and then. Provided your not inconveniencing anyone else, it's not as rude as picking your nose or something like that! Sometimes, it would be comfy.5. Have photos of very scantily-dressed women blown up into huge posters and displayed right at the front of shops. Nobody gets a choice about whether they want to view it or not because it's RIGHT where you can see it.
1. buying bottled water. Come ON!! Do you REALLY think it came from an alpine spring?2.80's- mostly early 80's new wave and alternative stuff, or late 80's metal.3. Isaiah 32:4 'the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear'4. Wear the same clothes every day. I want a uniform.5. Speak on the phone on public transport (sorry Kim!)5.
Post a Comment