Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Do you have a landline at your place?2. I've recently discovered the joys of..3. I've never understood the appeal of...4. Your favourite book to movie adaptation5. Your favourite way to start the day
1. No2. Snowboarding3. Rugby league4. Time travelers wife5. Up before sunrise. Grab a piece of fruit. Get to beach for an hour or so surf as sun comes up. Home for a quick coffee just before my boy wakes....gold.
1. Yes2. Travelling in the Australian outback and free camping in a motorhome.3. Baseball 4. Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs5. Slowly, with a book.
1. Nope.2. Herb gardening.3. Cricket.4. Revolutionary Road.5. Waking on my own, rather than to the sound of my son's calls or an alarm.
1. Yes2. Procrastination.3. Rugby league - on side note did you know the Aussie Rules was the first foot ball code to have it's rules written down 17 May 1859.4. Looking for alibrandi.5. Sleep in and then breakfast.
1 No2 Korean Fried Chicken3 Big Brother4 Anne of Green Gables5 Breakfast.
1. Yes2. Eating food you've grown yourself.3. Twilight novels4. The Hunger Games was pretty good.5. Sleep in, breakfast in bed, and no child sighted prior to 6.15am...
1. Good question. We have paid for a landline because of our internet package, but don't have a phone plugged in because our phone is broken, but really need to get to arranging that, as can't just depend on my mobile as it keeps getting lost and this pregnancy is high-risk now and don't want an emergency without finding a phone... Gosh...Long answer... sorry...2. Playing online farming games with my four year old.3. horror films.4. Pride and Prejudice. BBC. Go ahead, stereotype me.5. Coffee and a book. Oh how lovely. And how rare.
1. nope2. going to the races!3. dim lighting4. maybe lord of the rings? couldn't enjoy the books, but liked the movies okay ... i enjoyed harry potter as movies, too ..5. as late as possible!
1. Yes2. Stuart Townend's CDs3. Oysters - although oysters kilpatrick are OK.4. The Harry Potters. And Sense and Sensibility - the Hugh Grant and Emma Thompson version. 5. With steaming hot tea and the Bible.
1. Of course. Not a mobile fan.2. Blogging!3. Dodgem cars. I hate chaos.4. The old black and white version of Great Expectations.5. With enough sleep beforehand.
1. Yep2. Smoked mussels3. Acrylic nails4. Of Mice and Men5. Coming home after an early morning boot camp to discover that everyone is still asleep - to have that precious first coffee in peace is priceless.
1. Do you have a landline at your place? - Yes (ADSL internet & phone package - and it's nicer than getting a warm ear from a mobile for long calls).2. I've recently discovered the joys of..land ownership (settlement was yesterday - Monday). Now we own a bit over 4 acres of gum trees, grass, lantana, wild cotton, wild tobacco, crofters weed, scotch thistles and billy goat weed; oh and some wild cape gooseberries and tomatoes too. :-)3. I've never understood the appeal of...watching motor-racing.4. Your favourite book to movie adaptation - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (ok, ok, the waterfall scene wasn't in the book, but overall the movie was faithful to the book and its themes).5. Your favourite way to start the day - slowly.
1. Yes. 2. A newly mown backyard3. Soccer - but I live with a soccer enthusiast!4. To kill a mockingbird. 5. I love early morning starts watching the sunrise.
Post a Comment