Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Life was a lot simpler before..2. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever..3. I have this dream where..4. The perfect breakfast cereal5. I hope today brings..
1. work2. feel 100% fit again3. I am snowboarding with my boys4. Sultana bran is pretty fly5. creativity and speed
Peds, Sultana Bran is rather fly, I would agree strongly. We have been getting Aldi's fine rip off, 'Sultanas and Bran' (see what they did there?). It is actually very very good, and contains 25% more sultanas than the proper brand. Happy days.
1. I moved out of home2. have kids3. I have budgies4. anything with clusters5. dry washing.
1. I became an adult.2. will feel on top of this parenting thing.3. I almost miss the plane...4. home made unbaked muesli5. productivity
1. The internet. But somethings are much simplier to do with it. Confusing.2. Keep up with the housework.3. My teeth all start falling out.4. Apple and almond granola.5. Happy children home from school.
I'm off to Aldi!(for some Sultanas AND bran!!!!)
1. Life was a lot simpler before..I had access to so many electronic gadgets2. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever..get a job3. I have this dream where..I'm doing something and water starts puring in / rising4. The perfect breakfast cereal - toasted, has almonds, sultanas and APRICOT.5. I hope today brings..enough energy to sort and restack the books all over the floor of the 'library' before Ian gets home - pushing it.
1. I was responsible for anyone else2. get through my to-do list3. all my teeth fall out - with you there, Deb.4. Clusters, yes. Yum.5. Sleepy children
1. My boyfriend decided I needed to move to Darwin2. Live in America again3. I keep living in Sydney but fly home for every major birthday, wedding, funeral, party and holiday4. Plus, in the blue box ... or for special occasions, Cracklin' Oat Bran or Cinnamon Toast Crunch5. A clean room!
1. Children2. Have a clean house.3. I tour all the lighthouses on the Australian coast and islands. 4. Bircher muesli5.Productivity.
1. Facebook2. My whole house will be clean all at the same time3. I'm a musician in a chamber orchestra.4. Muesli - not toasted5. Too late to answer this one...it's the end of the day...but I got done most of what I wanted to so that is a good day.
1. I had to take responisbility.2. get a proper job.3. I can do what I want.4. Range of grains and berries.5. Stuff getting done that needs doing.
1. Technology wasn't always fighting for my time and affections2. Make headway with my speech3. I'm flapping my arms really really fast, and slowly rising off the ground a few metres. Everyone is stunned and amazed, but I'm like 'pff this is nothing, I've always been able to do this y'all'4. Sultanas AND Bran has been a recent winner. I used to love Cerola, the apricot toasted museli. Haven't seen it for years.5. A peaceful, thankful heart
Cerola! Thank you, Ben - I had been trying to remember the name of that stuff - love, love, loved it when I was a kid but yes, sadly, haven't seen it for about 25 years or more.
Post a Comment