Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Get Behind Me

You know what I saw on the train?

A woman, rather swishily dressed; big hair, red lippy, black leather jacket, flash dress, black stockings.

Oh, and a pair of black Crocs.

Now, I've already had a sizable Crocs rant, but this was just beyond a joke. What are you doing before work that you need to be wearing Crocs? Crossing a large expanse of boggy marsh-land?

The end is nigh.

4 comments:

Amy said...

She probably has a pair of extremely uncomfortable shoes in her bag for when she actually gets where she was going.

They're still stupid excuses for foot-coverings though.

Christine said...

Hahaha I laughed out loud at this post. You need to go into comedy Ben, seriously :)

Simone R. said...

I bought three pairs of denim look k-mart crocs last week. I've been fighting it for years but we've been eaten. Three kids who thing they're pretty cool...

Ben McLaughlin said...

I'm so sorry, Simone. I'll pray for you all.