Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, July 21, 2014

Achievement Of The Day

Trawled through all 4,267 results for "desk" on Gumtree.

I tend to get a tad fixated. I must look at every single result, for what if I only investigate 4,266 desks, and it's that very last one that was THE ONE? How could I go on living?

But I think I've found one. In the land of the Giant Killer Robot.

Now to work out how to transport the thing..

1 comment:

Karen said...

I get a bit fixated on Gumtree too. Currently, I'm looking for jacket and winter wear for son #1 who is off to Canberra on a school trip in a few weeks time. I think I must have checked out every jacket on Gumtree, whether for a male or a female ;)

Good luck transporting the desk. I think you should name it after the place it came from :)