Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Manfrog In The Workforce

When a Manfrog is not enjoying the serenity of his pond, basking on his lillypad catching insects with his long sticky tongue, how does he fill his time? This important question was answered for me this morning, when I had my Friday encounter with Mf himself.

You know what he does? Cooks our meals. Yes, Manfrog is a chef. This morning he had on those funny chef pants, the baggy black and white checkerboard clown ones.

This new glimpse into the life of my beloved Mf brought me great joy. It made me proud, to know that even in these troubled, intolerant times we are willing to put aside prejudice and let a frog follow his cullinary dreams. You go, Mf!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Hey, I can never see your graphics in newsgator at work. The things I am missing out on! Menschenfrosch! I like it.

Ben McLaughlin said...

I hear you. There's very little not to like about Menschenfrosch