Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Unenthused

Feeling kind of down today, and unenthused about things. I have had this dumb headache and sore throat all week. I have a fair bit of work which is why I haven't taken a day off. Oh well. I will try and cheer up a bit. I should pray about it. It is a lovely winters' day, and there's lots of stuff to be thankful for... I just have to snap myself out of it, I guess.

Spellcheck reckons 'unenthused' isn't a word. Hey, you don't know everything, Spellcheck. Stop living in the past and let me live.

2 comments:

Pedro said...

You should try a picollo brethra...A short espresso type thing with a blast of creamy milk...Short, not so sharp and sweet...mmmmm

trish said...

Hey Pedro...that's my coffee!

And Ben, don't let that pesky spellcheck rain on your parade and curb your creativity.