Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Book Group II: Week 0

This is just a bit of an introductory post to let you know the plan. I got the book on the weekend (thanks Drew), and was pretty chuffed at its slimness. I'm all for slimness. We can do the book in five weeks, as there are only that many chapters.

Like last time, I'll post each Monday about the previous weeks' chapter. So the plan is to read Chapter I, 'Community' this week, and I will post on Monday (the 10th).

As you read, maybe be on the lookout for quotes or ideas you find interesting or challenging so we can discuss them. It should be really good, I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

lu said...

I was telling my husband that I was going to order this book and he told me we already own it - yea! It looks really good.

Ben McLaughlin said...

good stuff! Glad to have you on board, Lu.