Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Conversation

Apparently President Barack Obama gave Prime Minister Kevin Rudd a call yesterday. When I heard this I was very intrigued about what the conversation would have been like. I imagine something like this--

KR: Hello, Rudd household, Kevin speaking
BO: Hi Kevin. Barack.
KR: Oh, hey B, how's it going?
BO: Not too bad, not too bad. Not calling during dinner, am I?
KR: Nah, we've had it. I'm just doing the washing up. What can I do you for?
BO:
Aww, nothing much. Just touching base, having a bit of a catch-up. How's your week been?
KR: Pretty good. Keeping out of trouble. Had a family BBQ the other day, but apart from that,
nothing much. You?
BO: Yeah, been a bit of a big week. Just doing a lot of unpacking. Still a few boxes to go. We'll get there. Just settling in and making a few phone calls.

Also apparently "The two leaders reconfirmed the closeness of the Australia-US alliance and foreshadowed an even more active partnership into the future."

BO: Anyways, just wanted you to know I got your back, bro.
KR: Yeah, same here, mate.
BO: Well, better go. Gotta couple more calls to make before So You Think You Can Dance starts.
We should catch up for a drink some time.
KR:
Sounds good. I'll talk to Therese and let you know some dates. See ya mate.
BO: Bye chief. (click)

1 comment:

Giraffe Pen said...

Hahaha! Nice work, here. Very creative.