Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monet and The Impressionists

I went to the Monet and The Impressionists exhibition yesterday, at the Art Gallery of NSW. It was really cool; great to see all those Monet pictures in the flesh. I was also really excited to see the ones by Corot and Sisley, who I really love.

It was pretty crowded, and people seemed to be a bit annoyed because I wanted to go up really close to the pictures and look at each brush stroke. Or maybe it was me who was annoyed, because they were in my way..

Checked out the one Clarice Beckett picture in there (for the hundredth time) before I left. Stood about 2cm from it and admired every stroke. Nobody in my way with that one.

2 comments:

Giraffe Pen said...

Thanks for your Ps 32 suggestion :)

Ben McLaughlin said...

no worries mate