Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Girls

The best thing about being on holidays was spending so much time with the girls. I really appreciated it so much.

Having a toddler is hard work, and there are plenty of times of frustration, but it just made me happy to be with them. It was a really good time to reconnect with E, and to just hang out, talk, read together, watch dvd's. There is no one in the world I'd rather hang out with than her.

And it was awesome to be around to take care of little e, to change a million nappies, to wrestle and tickle her and chase her around. She is a handful, very exhausting, but is also such a great little kid. I am really proud of her.

1 comment:

Giraffe Pen said...

I feel the same about Oli - I love connecting with her but she can be a real handful at times. Regardless though I wouldn't change it for the world.