Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In A Day Gone By

Sorry I didn't post yesterday-- I was just not in the mood at all. I was feeling pretty down, and also was tired and still kinda sick. If I had of posted it would have been woe, woe, woe (your boat).

Some things I missed in not posting yesterday were talking about the Tiger's awesome win on Sunday against the Knights-- go Benji!

What else.. oh yeah, Swine Flu! Eeek! Oink! Gotta say, with this flu I have just lingering on and on, I can't help being a bit paranoid, and giving myself a once over for piggish symptoms. It all looked a bit scary on the news though, hey..

2 comments:

Guthers said...

what do piggish symptons look like?
slight pinkish tones in the skin?
little curly tail?
irrepressible urge to roll around in your own filth?

Ben McLaughlin said...

Yeah, I think so, according to the medical journals I've read. I already had a couple of those symptoms pre-flu, so I'm mostly on the lookout for the one I didn't.