Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Bed Face- A Case Study

One of the several secret super powers that I possess, is the ability to tell whether someone has had a shower or not. No, don't quickly write this off as not being a super power, it actually is.

You'll find that most people aren't tuned in to the right frequency and attention to detail that allows for this penetrative talent. They will be fooled by the brushed teeth, the water-splashed face, and the hair combed through with a wet comb.

Not me. I know.

Here is a diagram that my computer made up from raw data that I gave it, which will help you notice the tell-tale signs. You can use it to learn a fraction of the skills that I was given at birth.



No comments: