Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Great game of footy today. Tige's defeated the Cowboys 34 to 14. Rats, I wish I'd gone out to Leichhardt to see it live.

We played pretty well, and with lots of guts. League is in the bad books at the moment, and to some extent rightly so, but I still love it, and when I see my team playing great, at the old home ground, mate, I can't help getting a bit emotional.

Probably not gonna make the cut this year, but still...Go You Mighty Tige's!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Their run of good fortune will end in two weeks when they take on the resurgent and mighty Manly Warringah Sea Eagles... then your emotions will be different.

Ben McLaughlin said...

eww- a real life Manly fan..