Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Newsflash: Man Wears Shirt

I'm going to some annoying work meet-and-greet thing this arvo at the ABC, so I thought I had better wear a shirt for a change.

To give you an indication of how rare this is, when Little e saw me this morning she said "Daddy's playing dress-ups!"

For the record, I would happily wear shirts every day, if I could actually find ones I liked. They never fit me right, are too expensive and come with dumb patterns on them. Otherwise I'd play dress-ups every day.

4 comments:

Pedro said...

Mate, i am not sure if he still has any left but my cuz has just moved shops and he's getting rid of a whole lot of current stock (nicely cut shirts etc) cheap. I got aome nice dress shirts for 25 bucks each...
either that or pay another visit to lowes for the flowery mega sleeved version we all know and love...

Ben McLaughlin said...

cool- i might try and get over there some time..

goldy said...

So, like, do you normally go around bare chested?

Ben McLaughlin said...

whenever I can. That, or bodypaint that looks like I'm actually clothed.