Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Speech Diary

went to Toastmasters for the second time last night. It was really good, once again. I got up and did a one minute speech thing, which went well.

I discovered that soon after you become an official member, you get lined up to do your 'Ice Breaker' speech, which is like your big first proper speech. It has to go for about 8 minutes, and is essentially about your life.

I never thought I would say this, but I am very excited about doing this big speech when I become a member. I would really feel like I accomplished something big.

2 comments:

Georgina said...

YAY! Go Ben!

Ben McLaughlin said...

Aw, thanks Georgina, that's really nice of you