Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, August 31, 2009

Word Eating

I got my just deserts yesterday for criticizing churches being 'edgy'.

There was no drummer. No bass. No piano. Just me fumbling along on guitar. We couldn't find the music. The power-point didn't work. The congregation was standing up and just making up any old words instead.

I'm sorry, edgy, I never meant to hurt you.. please come home..I..I..love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

power-point = edgy??

Ben McLaughlin said...

church edge is based on a different set of standards to outside world edge

Nathan said...

You should have just slashed your jeans up a bit.

Ben McLaughlin said...

they already were. I was as edgy as I could possibly be.