Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Red Men

I had this great dream last night that a heavy metal band asked me to be their lead singer. They were called The Red Men.

Which isn't really the raddest metal name you've ever heard, but it sounded considerably radder in the dream.

I went to their rehearsal, and they started playing one of their songs. I was about to get up and rock the mic, when my alarm went off. I felt such anger and bitterness towards my alarm clock that in order to spite it, I went back to sleep for forty minutes. You're not the boss of me, clock.

Out of curiosity, I just Googled 'The Red Men' to see what I would find. This
:

My awesome metal band did not look like that. There were definately less loin cloths involved.

5 comments:

RodeoClown said...

Fewer loin cloths.

Less would mean they were smaller ;)

Ben McLaughlin said...

Who says they weren't?

RodeoClown said...

Steve. Steve says.

peter y said...

they do look cool though

Drew said...

I don't think I want less or fewer loin cloths. Those loin cloths don't cover anywhere near enough.