Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Show & Tell #3- Beth's Tatt's


'The ankle tattoo is the astrological sign for Virgo. I was researching the different looks and came across a website that also described that each sign is based in one of the four elements, Virgo being earth. Then I worked with a friend to figure out how to incorporate both, and put the earth inside the Virgo sign.

The tattoo on my foot.. The two roses are for my Grandmother's, both of whom are passed, the largest heart is for my parents, and the smallest hearts for my closest friends.'


~Beth


If you have a picture of something you like, something you made, or whatever, email it, along with a paragraph or two about it, to me at bmclaughlin/at/sstar/dot/com/dot/au (without the slashes and with actual dots and stuff).

7 comments:

beth said...

Ohhhhh!!!! That turned out great!!!

Ben McLaughlin said...

cool. thanks, for sending them in.

kristina said...

Cool. Beth- are one of the hearts for me? Or do I have to send you cash to add one?

Ben- Do you have any tattoos?

Ben McLaughlin said...

nope, tattless.

beth said...

Yes Kris...one of the hearts is for you, but cash donations are always welcome.

beth said...

I plan on having everyone's initials put on, but it has to heal again from the touch up I just had done.

emfolle said...

These are very well done. I don't have the guts to get a tattoo. I just know I'd change my mind as soon as I had it done!