Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

As I walked out of our building this morning at 5:52am, the sky looked so beautiful that I decided I'd walk to the station rather than sitting on a bus.

This was all well and good, and enjoyable, except for the block or two that I got followed/chased by a little, angry white dog who kinda looked like Falcor from The Neverending Story.

The sky probably still looked beautiful, but my attention was mainly focused on running.

7 comments:

beth said...

I remember that movie!!! I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid...it was such a good movie!!

Anonymous said...

That would have looked quite funny. Sorry Ben... :)

AY

Pedro said...

You got 'chased' by a 'little' white dog?
Chased? As in you were running in fear?
Maybe if you stopped to pat him / her..It would have made that walk all the more memorable..
Just a thought...

Ben McLaughlin said...

You pat a spider, then I'll pat a dog.

Pedro said...

Touche brethra. Touche

Amy said...

I'd rather pat a spider than a little dog - those things are vicious! (my 35kg monsters - nahhhh, harmless :) )

Ali said...

Did you know, in all seriousness, that Maltese Terriers have been added to the list of vicious dogs? (or the list of something) Truly. They have one of the most aggressive temperaments of all dogs. So little white dogs are nothing not to be afraid of.

So cool the way blogs give the opportunity to utilise random pieces of information.