Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fortress Of Solitude


When we eventually make the move from unit block to house some time in the future, I will be looking for the following three attributes in the new place-

1. A big wall

2. A draw-bridge

3. A moat

I don't see this as being unreasonable. Or even as unloving. I'm totally for loving my neighbour, and feel that I could do this better with a little more distance between me and them. And with a moat.

"Hi, I was just wanting to borrow a cup of..

glub

glub

glub.

You might think I'm being mean, but hey, it's not like I'm putting a dragon in the moat or anything. Quite yet.

3 comments:

Christine said...

have you been watching Merlin Ben? :)

Ben McLaughlin said...

nah, just medieval by nature

Stuart Heath said...

I assume you saw this story: http://bit.ly/aQ8HTY