Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Join Ussssssss

Lately, I've been having a little, casual, nonchalant squiz at Facebook when E has left it open at home, and have been feeling a bit out of the loop.

It saddens me that I don't know what you had for breakfast, or that you decided to hem your new trousers. It really does, you think I'm joking, but I'm not.

I've even been thinking a little bit about joining.

Shock!

Horror!

Hopefully I can stand firm, and not be lured onto the sharp proverbial rocks by the sweet sounding, but malicious, proverbial siren's song that is 'social networking'.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.

wooow.

Amy said...

Resist! Resist!

Really, too hard to get out once you are in...

And for your edification, I had nothing for breakfast because I overslept. And I haven't hemmed my pants which is why they have holes in them now. So there you go.

Beth said...

Awwww....c'mon!! it's fun!! i like it for keeping up with those who are far away....and i can honestly say i've never discussed what i had for breakfast or about hemming....have talked about what i cooked for dinner....lol.

onlinesoph said...

do it!

Laetitia :-) said...

Come over to the dark side. Hehehehe.

Don't worry, we won't abandon the Monday quiz just because you can quiz us in another forum...and we hope you won't abandon the Monday quiz either. :-)

Georgina said...

Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben, blogging is a form of social networking. You're already there!! Mwahahahahaha

Ben McLaughlin said...

You guys are like the little angel and little devil sitting on my shoulders in a cartoon.