Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, November 5, 2010

10 Things I'd Abolish If I Were King

1. Ring tones
2. Public grooming
3. O.M.G. Both the long and short versions.
4. Eddie McGuire
5. Current affair programs
6. Small-talk (particularly in lifts and work kitchens
7. Shaving above the glasses arm
8. Elf boots
9. Fitness First backpacks
10. Tipping

Punishments would range from small fines to substantial jail terms.

5 comments:

Steve said...

1. lol
2. Sucked mango seed haircuts
3. Tax on second jobs
4. Bad scriptwriters
5. The term "Moving forward..."
6. The term "At the end of the day..."
7. Synergy... what does that even mean?
8. Fad dieting
9. Personal trainers or Triathletes (interchangeable really).
10. Anyone with the last name "Cyrus"

Steve said...

Oh- and punishment for infringements would be banishment from 'New Steve Land'

Ben McLaughlin said...

2. I'd have agreed with you a few years back. I think the bigger atrocity these days is the hair that's swept from the side, right over to the other side. Sort of like they've been standing beside a wind tunnel. Beiberesque.

7. It's like energy, only a bit more naughty

AY said...

I am with you on this; especially on public grooming... trimming nails, brushing hair that's about a metre long and using an battery-operated shaver in rush hour inner west trains, are all offences fit for substantial jail terms.

Laetitia :-) said...

I prefer to think "Oh, My goodness" when I see OMG.

Steve - I'm so with you on no. 5.