Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cloud Control


The past week I have been really into this band Cloud Control. Three of them went to my school, they were a few years below me. They are doing really well, and I was really surprised at how good they are.

I think they are great, I'd love to see them live some time. I reckon I've listened to this song at least 20 times in the past couple of days. Awesome. Cool clip too.

2 comments:

RodeoClown said...

It's an odd feeling when you hear (or see, or read) something, and only find out later you actually know the creators.

I went to church with the bass player, and used to catch the train with the drummer.

--

When you say a few years below me, they would have been more than a few I'd guess... old man!

Ben McLaughlin said...

Yeah.. I think I was their relief teacher on their first day of kindy.

I know what you mean, I have really fell in love with the band, and it's weird to think of them as those little kids in primary school when I was in high school..