Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Groan.

I've gotta say this no paragraph break hoopla is slowly killing my blog love. It's like someones tied a big plastic bag around my blog, and it's slowly running out of oxygen. Not that I'm being melodramatic or anything. It's just FRUSTRATING! I don't want to have an aesthetically challenged blog. There are too many of those already. *UPDATE: Looks like doing the breaks manually is working for the time being.. fingers crossed!*UPDATE UPDATE: Or not.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Can't you just type a less then sign, then the letter b, then the letter r, then a greater than sign? Do that twice where you want a paragraph break to appear.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Hi Matt, nice to hear from you mate. Thanks, I've tried this again, and it's worked for the moment.. what's been happening is I'll do that, and there will be a paragraph break there for a bit, but then it will dissappear.