Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. I'm happy when I'm in.. 2. I'm not happy when I'm in.. 3. If you had to put a sticker on your car, what would it say? 4. Your favourite beach 5. Last time you got asked for id
1. My shaping bay2. trouble in the ocean3. 'Only wankers put stickers on their car'4. freshwater (sentimental value)5. Couple of days ago
1. the middle of a very good book.2. traffic going nowhere.3. a big fat Jesus fish. Just kidding.4. Macmasters beach5. Three years ago, trying to buy wine at the local bottle-o.
1. my backyard2. a conundrum3. prolly an awesome Wests Tigers one4. hopefully in the future it'll become one of the rotyal national park ones. For now, Balmoral. 5. It's been a while. But E got asked on the weekend.
pedro- but that sticker would only damn you..soph- you know, I am not against the fish. I'd consider putting on a fish.
1. a good book or tv show.2. a centrelink queue.3. don't have a car, can't even drive, but when the family had a car we had a fish and another bible sticker i think there was also a triple m rocks marrickville sticker.4. Don't like the beach, the last time I went was in Eden in January 2009.5. can't remember
1. A coffee shop2. A school assembly hall or a staff meeting (unless I'm discreetly blogging.)3. What Pedro said. (Actually, I wouldn't. The only sticker I've put on my car was one that said 'Fraser Island Camping Permit'4. Kings Beach, Caloundra. Happy times.5. Age 21.
1. the surf with a few mates on our surf boards2. under unreasonable pressure at work3. probably 'billabong' or something4. Tea Tree Bay, Noosa National Park5. I got stopped for a licence check on the highway in California last June.
1. a good book.2. a line.3. Dunno.4. Don't like the beach. But if I had to choose, it would be an Australian beach with shade (not many beaches in the world compare with Australia's beaches, Japanese beaches are terrible).5. Hmmm, the last time I can remember was as I re-entered Japan last September.
1. Control. Control freak! Control freak! And, yes, I do know control is an illusion...2. A state of exhaustion. Tiredness often equals misery and navel-gazing for me.3. Can't put a sticker on my car. Lease car.4. I don't know it's name. It's on the coast road between Adelaide and Melbourne, somewhere near Portland. I went there with my parents when I was 15 and in my memory it was the most beautiful beach ever. Shallow for a long, long way out and very peaceful.5. Post office when posting a parcel to friends in the Middle East.
Cj-wow that's a long time between beach tripsSimone- what a catchy, edgy car sticker.Maso- wow. Cali. Did the officer say 'step out of the vee-hickle please'?
1. my kitchen.2. a car that's been vomited in recently.3. Fly Fish Tasmania4. Four Mile Creek, East Coast, Tas5. Last week when I bought some antihistamenes.
1. I'm happy when I'm in SCUBA gear below water.2. I'm not happy when I'm in SCUBA gear above water3. Stickers on cars are stoopid.4. Mmm, so many. One of my favourites was this beach on hideaway island where you could walk in and immediately snorkel in the most beautiful reef.5. Last week, when I got my iphone.
Ha, Benno, no. He was a bit unsure about the dodgy piece of laminated cardboard that the Queensland government hands out to us as a drivers licence though.
1. love2. trouble3. something exceptionally witty4. ocean city, new jersey ... in sydney, a toss up between pretty much all the northern beaches5. a couple weeks ago
1. I'm happy when I'm in..time with everyone else in a band.2. I'm not happy when I'm in..trouble.3. If you had to put a sticker on your car, what would it say? - We had a fish on our last car but it wasn't so much a sticker as one of those hard plastic things. Anyway, vack to the question, possibly something along the lines of "If you can read this, thank the person who taught you to read"4. Your favourite beach - some of the shoals along the Mary River at Kenilworth.5. Last time you got asked for id - about 12 years ago.
that should be "back", not "vack" in my comment; obviously I need to proofread. Rather ironic for my answer for that one too.As for id - I was working on the 'age' understanding of the question. But more recently, it was at work to show that I have a driver's licence and therefore am legally permitted to drive a work vehicle.
Wendy-I agree, in the middle of a book is a nice place to beDeb-I like to kid myself that I'm in control as wellAl-I like being in the kitchen too. Cooking, not washing up.George-ha! I can imagine feeling like a fish out of water with scuba gear on land:)Kim-when you say Ocean City I can't help picturing AtlantisLaetitia-I was working on the 'age' understanding too, but people have opted to read it the other way, probably to save themselves from feeling old. Don't think I don't see thru thses tactics, people.
Post a Comment