Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day Off/Night Out

Had a nice day off on Friday for E's birthday. Cooked up a big brekkie in the morning, and then after lunch my mother in law came round and minded the kids while E and I went out for the night. It was nice.

Had a drink and a game of pool in a pub, saw Jane Eyre (I'll post a review soon- I loved it), went out for dinner, and then stayed in a hotel for the night. On Saturday morning we had a nice slow brekkie at a cafe, and then got home around mid day.

It was good for us, I think. It was our first night alone together since Little e was born four years ago, and it was good to properly catch up, and have some good conversations.

No comments: