Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
1. Bush or beach? 2. I'd be lost without my.. 3. I wish I had more time to.. 4. Is it just me or.. 5. I can laugh about it now, but it was terrible the time I..
1. BEACH!!2. Street directory (seriously, if we didn't have one in the car, there's a chance I'd not be sitting at home right now.)3. sleep.4. is Spring the best season EVER?!5. erm... I can't think of anything for this one! And it's not because terrible and embarrassing things haven't happened, I think it's just that I haven't completely recovered from them yet. Oh dear.
1. Bush2. Computer3. Read4. Are the years getting shorter?5. fell over after crossing the road when I was in my early twenties.
1. Beach.2. Laminator and labeller.3. I wish I had more discipline to use my time better! I have enough!4. It's probably just me.5. Wore pyjamas to school accidentally. Loooooong story.Thanks, Ben, for your Kumbaya post in July. Husband was very happy with his Father's Day present. And now we all smell of smoke. And have eaten too many marshmallows. Good times.
1. Beach2. Surfboards3. Shape / surf / and now snowboard4. Life speeding up and getting away from us???5. Flipped my motorcycle with my mate on the back and nearly killed us both.
1. Bush.2. A book in my bag to pass the time when waiting.3. Craft4. Does 40 not seem so old any more?5. Oh, which one do I choose? How about: Got lost on Tokyo trains and then in Tokyo streets, while trying to meet my family at a friend's house for lunch. I was 3 hours late!
1.Both. We live at the beach but I love the rainforest.2. Books to read.3. Read, sleep and do jigsaw puzzles.4.Am I getting too old? Only three more months till I turn 40 (eeek....)5. Rolled my car over on a country road at night when I was driving by myself (when I was much younger and sillier). I was blessed that I had good friends to come and save me...and that kind strangers nearby came out of their house, turned the car back over again and that it was still driveable!?
1. beach!!2. internet access.3. actually kind of wishing I had less time on my hands at the moment ... it's too much.4. do you only ever want what you shouldn't have?5. was nearly the only one who dressed up for a junior high halloween party.
1. Beach2 Wife. 3. Read4. Does everyone else find themselves nodding off in the chair after dinner?5. Nup. I still can't laugh.
1. beach beach beach.2. fan heater. Hate winter.3. get things done at work.4. was it a long, cold winter this year?5. rode my bike into a parked car.
Karen, did you really? I did that too, except that the car was written off! And I was avoiding a little wallaby. The strangers who turned up were the next car along that road and happened to be people I played rebound volleyball against the week before in our small community!
1. beach2. clip on ukulele tuner3. get out of the house4. are birds disgusting creatures?5. I'm with Al. Still cringing.
1. Bush or beach? - bush2. I'd be lost without my..keys and phone - I'm ok with one or the other but if I'd don't have either then I can't call for help to be let back into the house.3. I wish I had more time to..get everything done - but I'm sure I'd just fill it with useless activities like I do now.4. Is it just me or..am I insane for trying to do so many things at the same time?5. I can laugh about it now, but it was terrible the time I..walked into the men's toilets while on church camp when I was about 8 years old.
Simone - it's just you. :-) Or are we talking the caged variety - in which case it's not their fault.
1. Bush. I'm never more relaxed than when I'm in the bush2. Phone. Which is a bit sad.3. Work on the garden4...does B.O. smell like cumin5... had a job interview and could barely get a word out. I wanted to die afterwards. But they eventually called me back down the track, and now I've been at that company for 10 years.
1. Ideally beach beside bush. Some of my fave spots in the world have both. 2. Honestly, I'm not sure! I suspect my iPhone ?!?3. I wish I had more discipline with my time!4. Is it just me, or are Germans particularly rigid thinkers? (I am currently in Germany)5. I broke both my arms.
Post a Comment