Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Monday, June 4, 2012

Another Brief Debrief

Day 2 and 3 of the weekend went pretty well, apart from a few lows here and there-- mainly taking place in that time-slot between 4pm and 7pm, where there's lots to do, the kids are being annoying, and you are tired and short-tempered.

I wish I could go back and redo those bits, but apart from that, it all went pretty well. It was really nice to have that intensive time with the kids.  It was kind of empowering actually. It was great to have E back last night though, good to be all together again.

1 comment:

onlinesoph said...

I love these debriefs - they make my job sound hard, as opposed to "so what do you do all day?" type comments, which make it sound easy!

Sounds like you did an awesome job. I reckon late afternoon is universally known as the witching hour for kids...