1. The best place to be on a rainy Monday morning2. I find it hard not to worry about..3. I find it too easy to not worry about..4. I wish someone would make a movie of..5. It's a relief to finally..
1. in bed snuggling2. getting enough sleep3. what I eat (calorie-wise. Food allergens are a different matter!)4. Steven Spielberg's life (his interview on 60mins last night was really interesting - especially the relationship he had with his dad and their reconciliation.)5. Be unpacked, sorted and reasonably tidy! One good thing about a rent inspection coming up.
1. The school "drop-off zone" instead of parking the car and walking the kids over.2. Most things. Bad habit.3. My kids' feelings when I'm running late and I want them to get a move on.4. No idea. Maybe that's why I don't work in the entertainment industy.5. See the kids tucked away in bed at the end of a long day.
1. At home, unless you have to go to an appointment.2. Everything.3. Nothing.4. Probably more than one of the Sevenwaters books by Juliet Marillier.5. Have an idea about where I want to go in life, the career I want etc.
1. At home with my newborn son!2. Work and housing my family3. my parents when they are not around4. consequence5. Have some work pinned down for the coming year or so...
1. Under the doona reading a book.2. Work. Sigh.3. What my kids are up to. Rowan fell out the back door last week and banged his nose on the concrete, while I wasn't paying enough attention. He had a very scabby nose for several days after that....4.??? I don't watch many movies so I never think about it :)5. Like Deb, the sight of kids in bed asleep is always a big relief after a long day.
1. same place to be ANY morning -- in bed!!2. the future at large3. if I'm getting enough milk in my diet (I am!)4. my life ... and ask me to star in it :)5. have put in that application
Post a Comment