Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Friday, October 25, 2013

Attack Of The A.B.N.

Just so's you know, the reason there have been no posts of late is not because I haven't had anything to say or have been too lazy to try.

It's actually because I was kidnapped by the Anti Blog Network (A.B.N.), who tied my two typing fingers (yes, only two work) behind my back and threatened to hurt a whole lot of puppies and kittens if I dared post anything.  I know.

But I narrowly escaped just now, and have massaged my two numb typing fingers back to a workable order, so phew to that.

Anyone else had any A.B.N. run-ins of late? Those guys suck.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah, they got me too. Or maybe it was the public health system....similar effect, though!

Welcome back again :)

KIM said...

Yes! I too have been captured ...