Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)
Huldra Forsvant (Theodor Kittelsen)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh Yeah, That Awseome Show n' Tell Idea

Hey, remember I had that awesome idea about blog show n' tell? No, me neither.

But I just remembered it then, and remembered it was a good idea, and that I should actually get around to it. So I will.

If you would like to, email me a picture of something you like a lot (could be a childhood photo, or an object, or whatever you like) and write a couple of paragraphs about what it is and why you love it. You should totally do it, it would be great.

My email is bmclaughlin/at/sstar/dot/com/dot/au (without the slashes and with actual dots)

3 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

Crazilly, just after I posted this, I noticed Em had sent an email with a show and tell submission!

So, Show and Tell starts today..

SamR said...

Ben - take that email address down or face spam for the rest of your natural life!

if you want to put it up, do it like this:

bmclaughlin|at|sstar|dot|com|dot|au or something similar.

Ben McLaughlin said...

Thanks Sam- changed it.