1. Have you kept any childhood toys? 2.Five years ago I would never have expected that I'd be.. 3.Chocolate bar of choice 4. How laid-back are you (generally), on a scale of 1-5? 5. A prediction for today's Labour vote?
1. Yep. "Kanga" given to me on my 2nd birthday by my German god-mother and my loyal companion through my many childhood moves.2. Ummmm. So boringly predictable?3. Mars bar.4. Laid back? Nope.5. Julia. Wish it wasn't.
1. No. But I wish I had.2. Divorced with a child to another woman.3. Digging the caramel kit kat setups but only ever had one! Steer VERY clear of these bad boys.4. People see 4 ish... I am probably closer to 2 ish.5. The ranger.
1. Of course! Stuffed animals, books, probably various others.2. Living in Australia.3. Baby Ruth.4. 4, erring on the side of laid back? Maybe?5. Well ... I feel like most Australians I've heard from think Julia will win ... but I have no idea.
1 - Yep, "Mephiston, Lord of Death" (my big teddy bear) is now sitting on my son's bed - although he is just called "Meffy" at the moment).2 - Replying to a blog from a ranch on a mountain-side in New Mexico.3 - Probably a Picnic, they're pretty sweet.4 - I run the full gamut of options depending on the day, but I trend towards the lower end.5 - I predict I will be unhappy with any outcome that involves Labor (they don't use the 'u' because they are dumb) still being in power at the end of it.
1. Yes, I havea teddy bear given to me when I was born by my great grandfather.2. Doing a uni course in Librarianship.3. Mars bar4. 35. Well I already know the outcome but I wanted it to be the other way.
1. Nope, all of my toys I bought as an adult.2. Following so many blogs.3. I've been off chocolate bars for seven months now, but Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are ridiculously moreish.4. Given the stress I'm experiencing trying to figure out my answer to this one, not very.5. That party unity will be declared the winner. (along with Honest Julia)
1. no. I wish I had.2. Married with children.3. Cadbury Breakaway bar. Yum.4. 1 being very laid back? I present that I'm a 2.5, but I'm actually a highly anxious 5!5. Too late! But I never thought Rudd had a chance of winning.
RC, what are you doing in New Mexico??
1. Yep I have Kristina and Toffee my cabbage patch doll2. Here-with this job in this house at this church3. Snickers4. Extremely not laid back5. Meh. Sad for the whole debacle
1. My teddies - pumpkin and froggy.2. Living in a fab house across the road from school where I work!3. Lindt 70% cocoa.4. So 1 is laid-back and 5 is stressy? 2? Sometimes 4.5. Julia.
@Soph - Had a meeting for work (You Need A Budget). The boss lives in Utah, so we were there for last week, now just having a holiday with a couple of the other developers.
1. I kept a soft toy dog called Toby. he looks a lot like David Christmas Tree.2. Cooing over a dog3. Picnic. Delicious. 4. Ok, so i saw the scale as being the other way here, meaning 5 is super laid back. I rate myself about 2.5. A thrashing, as I thought. Why put yourself thru the pain, cobber?
1. Sadly, I donated the last ones that I had held onto just last year when I moved, but it was all of my Barbie stuff.2. With a man that I have actually known my entire life!3. Twix.4. I'd say in the middle...3. 5. Don't know, live in a different continent.5.
1. Yes. Panda. Given to me at birth.2. living in Hobart.3. Bounty4. 25. Gillard. 71 to 31.
Deb- I've never really gotten the Mars bar. Like the Tim Tam, it's too over the top for me, and I never buy them. I have a theory that they are chiefly a chocolate bar for the ladies.Pete- Haven't tried a caramel one. Will have to have a crack.Kim- There's an American lolly shop nearish my work.. I'll have to try and suss out a Baby Ruth. Note that I didn't say 'candy'.Rodeo- very envious of your trip1 I hope you are having a great time with all those New Mexicans. Hope they are as nice as the old ones.Cjed- That's a good thing to keep!Gary- 7 months! Condolences.Soph- i got rid of so much good childhood stuff. Whenever I see something similar I get these painful nostalgic pangs and yearn for that thing again.George- Now, the Snickers I get. A lot better than a Mars, and somewhat under rated.Simone- Sorry, no time for Lindt, no matter how many percent.Beth- We are very rapidly gathering Barbie paraphenalia. they seem to be multiplying.Al- wow, your number guess was so accurate. You are like that world cup octopus.I like a Bounty. Under rated for sure. Sort of like the albino brother of the Cherry Ripe, I find.
Post a Comment